According to there pod cast there will be more added and it's possible to
make your own as well

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: 01 October 2009 18:29
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] research it

The more that I use research-it I really like it. It would be nice if a
option could be added.
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.

database 4473 (20091001) __________

http://www.eset.com