Ok, it says that the message preview in outlook 2007 has been fixed in Beta
3, However, I have 2 machines running outlook 2007 and it don't work on
either one.  AT least now it's not telling me that every message has an
attachment.  The first Machine is an Acer notebook with Vista home premium
and the second is a Dell with XP home.  It reads the headers, but not the
first 2 lines of the message like it's supposed to.  Anybody else noticing
this problem or am I going nuts?