From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dickson Tan
Sent: 08 October 2009 22:35
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] a Problem with jaws mirror driver

Hello

I suspect that the irritating intel display graphics driver is responsible.
Jaws 11 is not the only version affected. Personally, my jaws 10 & 11
installations have been affected and the best thing to do so far is to avoid

the intel display drivers so long as you can survive without it. This
problem is very bad; I've been forced to reformat my win7 thrice because of
this already.

Cheers
Dickson