To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 8:59 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] help with Avast

Hi all I am trying to find out how to get the email scanner in avast to tell me when it checks a message, like when I send a message to the list shouldn't it tell me the message was checked by Avast when I go back and look at the message after it has posted to the list. can some one help me with this please and thanks
miss cottoncandy