I downloaded the beta of Jaws 11 last night.

It seems to be relatively stable but I have noticed some things.

1. The merge utility did not successfully import my Jaws 10 settings. I did
not get an error message. It simply did not work.
2. The table reading commands in  a Word 2003 document seem a little odd.
I was copying information from a table into a distribution list dialogue box
in Outlook 2003. That is name and email address.
Every time I alt tabbed back from Outlook to Word Jaws no longer recognised
it was in a table and if I used the control alt and cursor key commands Jaws
announced "not in a table ", though I clearly was.
However if I simply pressed a cursor key  Jaws will suddenly recognise it is
in a table again.
In some of the cells in this table the tab key behaved differently and
appeared to be actually inserting tables rather than jumping you to the next
cell in the table.
I have not gone back to testing this operation with Jaws 10 to see if has
the same problem..

I am using XP Professional. Service Pack 3.
BTW is there an email address we should be forwarding these comments to at
FS?

Regards

David Griffith