Noticed no first-letter navigation in the folder list, but that could be an intentional change on the part of Microsoft or something. I really don't know why that is, but it could be just the way it's designed. But I can't say as I've noticed it not automatically reading messages, as I prefer to manually read it, personally. But, other than that, Windows Live Mail is great.

From: "graham smith" <g.smith...@rogers.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 10:56 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Live Mail

Hi

I am finding that windows Live Mail is working really well but I cannot get it to start to read a message automatically on opening it.I have it set up to do so in the verbosity menu but it wont read, I have to press the read all keys to do so. Also there appears to be no navigation by first letter in the folder list.

Anybody else having this problem?

regards

Graham