From: "Stewart A Overbey, Jr." <saover...@att.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 11 and Outlook Express

Rick,

I sincerely wish I could offer you anything more than my own experience with
OE.  I recently grew tired of Microsoft Outlook, which I have used for years
in lue of OE.  So, I switched to OE, and had to play with some settings
under view to get it to work correctly.  However, it works fine on all three
computers using JAWS 8, 10, and now 11.

I do know, however, that even though I'm talking about three different
computers, it doesn't mean that it will work on every one else's computer
the same way.  After 22 years working with computers, and JAWS, I am
convinced there are grimlins and ghosts involved.

You probably know that ctrl+Shift+i will take you to your inbox.

I've seen enough of your posts to know you are as proficient as I, so, I'm
just trying to help you find that kneedle hidden in the haystack.

If I think of something more concrete, I'll let you know.  Until then, I'll
watch, and be interested to learn how you will resolve this very annoying
issue.

Stewart A Overbey, Jr.
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name.

Source of Light Ministries INTL.
http://www.sourcelight.org
Windows Live Messenger: saover...@live.com
cell: (706) 474-1336