From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 11:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 11 and Office 2007

Unfortunately I have to save much on my desktop and my documents for quick
retrieval.   Consequently, the sluggishness and focus issues with Office2007

drives me crazy.
I work as a telephone operator, and quick access to information is important

to say the least.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net