Like i said it depends on what format it is saved in to what convertor is used.

At 07:34 PM 10/15/2009, you wrote:
How can sound be  extracted from a movie?  I am interested.

Kim Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "tim" <z200...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] goldwave. problem

That would depend on what format the movie is in, if avi then yes, other types may need more care, but yes the sound can be extracted from the movie.
At 08:30 PM 10/14/2009, you wrote:
I do not no much about goldwave so this may be a stupid question, but, Can I convert from a movie file on my computer the movie has picture and all, can i make a audio movie from that movie file with goldwave? thanks, amber