Hi All, I don't know if this is Jaws related or not, but I'm baffled. For
years, I've had Google as my home page at home and at work. At home, there is
no longer a google search or an i feel lucky button. The only search option is
there as usual. On my home computer, if I press letter b, Jaws says there are
no buttons on the page. Both computers are running the latest version of Jaws
10. Home computer has Vista; work has XP. Any thoughts? Thanks - Shari