Yes, I also do not have a DVD drive.  I downloaded JAWS 11 from the website.
It would be nice to have the option of either DVD or CD.

Becky

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erin B. Edgar" <sprite...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question regarding release date of jaws 11

Hilbert,

The short answer is no. If it is coming out on DVD and you only have a
CDRW drive, then your computer isn't capable of reading DVD's.  I would
call sales about this and ask if there is a way you can get the software
on CD.  If they say there isn't a way to do that, then you could copy
the downloaded version to a CD. I hope they will be able to make
accommodation for you. My guess is that there will be many people
calling with the same complaint.
Erin