  From: Mike & Barbara
  To: Jaws List
  Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 3:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Keystroke to go back to default voice rate

  Hi Roger,

  I just downloaded & installed Jaws 10.0.1154 & the insert + escape
keystroke
  does not put the voice rate back to its default speed in this version
  either.  Insert + escape twice quickly does not work either.  Any ideas on
  what might be causing this particular keystroke not to function correctly?
  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much & take care.
  Mike