Hmm that page deadlinks . And I tried the  homepage for this list. I'll
google for that tool though.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 8:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] keystroke for starting screen readers

If you have two different hot keys assigned to start the same program, the
best way to delete the one you don't want is to run a little utility called
Hot Key Detective, which lists all the hot keys on your computer and allows
you to change or delete them as desired.  You can download Hot Key Detective
from the JAWS Users programs page (it's item 30 under the Utilities
heading):

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/

Gerald