To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 11, Windows7, and Email Clients

Hi, I tried Outlook 7, but couldn't just have it open to my Inbox, as Outlook Express does for me now. I didn't want to get into all the scheduling aspects and the other advanced possibilities.

Do you know how to just have it open to the Inbox and import all the message folders with their messages?

Many thanks! Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kliph" <phantom3...@yahoo.com>