From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Stewart A
Overbey, Jr.
Sent: 31 October 2009 5:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows 7 upgrade installation

Chris,

All went unusually well.  There were no hickups, and I didn't even
have to use narrator, JAWS came up after the final reboot.  This may
be because it was a simple upgrade from VISTA Business.

Haven't had any problems yet, but expect a few minor bugs.  I did
noticed I gained 20G in hard disk space, and Windows 7 does seem to be
a bit more responsive.

Thanks for the help.