From: "Kimsan" <ksong8...@msn.com
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:38:13 -0800
Subject: [JAWS-Users] sound for errors in word

Hi,
I read somewhere that someone use to have a bugs bunny installed
as a sound for their computer. I found a bart symson wav file and I was wondering how would I set it up to every time a mistake is made in word or if I delete something bart will say, "ah man!"
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world
owes you nothing.  It was here first.  - Mark Twain
Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.