Just a thought here. Make sure that the Nod window is maximized and that word wrap is checked. Otherwise, I'm stumped.
Erin

From: "Holger Fiallo" <holgerfia...@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 11:26 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] say all

I am having problem with using saying all when I am reading a e-book using notepad. I have to do insert down arrow several times to read the book all the way. When I normally use insert down arrow it reads one sentence and stop reading. Need to do it several times to get it to work. Any suggestion? Using jaw 11.

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo