To: "JAWS Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 11:54 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem with JAWS 11 and Windows Live mail

Hello all,
I am using JAWS 11 and windows live mail on my Acer netbook. When I am arrowing through my message list and go to delete one instead of telling me what the next message is it says not selected and then the subject of the message I just deleted. When I arrow up or down again the message is gone. What could be causing this to happen?
Thanks in advance,
Greg W.