System restore can probably put it back, depending on far you set it.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Leonard Morris" <lmorris1...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 7:26 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] can system restore put back an uninstalled program?

As the subject line states, "
can system restore put back an uninstalled program?" I uninstalled an
earlier version of Silverlight because according to instructions all
previous versions must be uninstalled first before the program can be
updated. Now, the latest version won't install. So, if I roll back the
computer to an earlier date prior to uninstalling silverlight will system
restore put it back? BTW, I think silverlight is required to be able to
listen to audio content for NBA basketball games. This is just a theory but
I think the reason it wasn't working before is you have to turn flash movies
on in jaws.