Hi All,

I am an XP abuser, but a fellow computer abuser is running Vista and we
would like to know if you access MS configuration to make changes to the
start up page the same in Vista as you would with XP?  If there are any
differences would someone please explainthem or give us the steps for making
the changes to the msconfig/start up page?  Also, once you restart the
computer do you get that message in Vista that you have to press space bar
to check a box and then tab to okay and space bar okay so that this
particular message doesn't appear the next time you restart?  All help will
be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.
Mike