Again a question regarding Windows 7 with 64 bit, and it's definitely
Jaws-related because I have noticed that Jaws commands I could once use in
Winamp are a thing of the past.  I don't know if any new scripts have been made
for this setup.

If not, I'll move on to Windows Media Player and ask if anyone has successfully
gotten around its menus and can find its equalizer.  Music is flat-sounding in
either player, and I would assume Media Player, as part of Windows 7, will have
a functional equalizer.  I just don't know how to find it, and the menus and
buttons don't seem to make a lot of sense.

I hope someone can shed light on this.  I'm thinking Winamp may not be made to
be totally functional with this setup, but is there a way to at least get Jaws
11 to work in Media Player and to find its equalizer?

Thanks.