Hello,
As all of you may know I have been trying to do the greeting message thing for
jaws involving the scrypt manager and I am here to state I think I messed
something up majorly.
I will explain it the best I can.
Every time I press a key using jfw 11 it says, for example, insert end, unknown
function say status line, pretty much every time I press something it will say
unknown function, etc.
I think its asking me to install a particular scrip but I cannot verify what
its talking about because I don't know how to access the message that comes up,
please please someone help!
I even uninstalled jaws and reinstalled it, but that did not work, I performed
a system restore and that also did not work. Please help!

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing.
It was here first. - Mark Twain