AVG does that too.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 5:48 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Installing MSE

Don't worry. MSE will alert you when it detects a malicious threat. This happened to me last week. I tried to link to a web page from the Google search results page, and MSE instead prompted me with a warning that a trojan called Cyber Security was attempting to install itself on my PC. I was presented with a dialog with an option to learn more details about this threat and and a Clean Computer button to remove it immediately. Of course, I hit the Clean Computer button, and the trojan was banished from my PC. So whenever MSE detects a threat, you will certainly know about it, even though there is no warning sound like in other anti-virus programs.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan & Terrie Robbins" <arobb...@nycap.rr.com>