From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Albert
Cutolo
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 12:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question on opening a combo box using
internetexplorer 8.

Good afternoon everyone.

Could someone please advise me on how to open combo boxes using internet

explorer 8? I am using jaws 11, and windows xp home addition.  I thought
the
key stroke was too use the enter key, then using the altkey with the
down
arrow key, but that didn't work when I tried going too the social
security
government web site.  I was trying to locate the address of the nearest
office that is in my area, so that's why I am asking this question too
the
list.