From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Sherrie Gosling
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 8:21 PM
To: jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 11 Major loss of focus constantly today

I am using Jaws 11 with Win 7 64 bit and have been annoyed by the numerous
times it loses focus but today has been unbelievable. It keeps flipping back
to the desktop constantly. In the middle of an email reply, a game, on the
Internet... (oops, just did it again) it keeps going back to the desktop. It
has done it about 6 times when I was on Facebook, twice when I was in the
middle of typing  (just did it again!)I have not been able to accomplish
anything on the computer today. Any ideas why it is
Now it just flipped to the speaker volume dialog for no reason.

Now it just jumped to the start button.
4 times it has lost focus or opened other items in the last couple of
minutes while I was trying to type this email.
Sherrie Gosling