the new skipe is OK with jaws 11. It is hard sometimes but when you learn to use it is good.

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Leavens" <dleav...@puc.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 8:00 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] New skype?

Good morning list.

I am presently running Skype 3.80180, think I downloaded it some time last spring.

I have another update message today, wondered about the advantages and more, what about scripts. What I have now are scripts for 3.5 and while they do give pretty good access, Skype remains an awkward programme for the occasional user as I am.

What ever the case, I am interested in hearing about preferred versions and their appropriate scripts. I suppose Freedom Scientific doesn't follow Skype because of the rapid change history, I would guess that Skype is amount the most widely used programmes by the blind and if their numbers are accurate there are millions on line at pretty well any time I look.

Thanks.