To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] reading a scanned pdf file with Jaws

Thanks to all especially Riana, who replied to my query in resolving
this
matter. Glad to say that following your suggestions the document can
be read
using K1000 software and one can set Jaws eloquence voice to read it
if you
don't like the default K1000 voice. Now, whether the document is
readable is
a different story all together although, it is all to do with the
quality of
the document and not the software so.... my poor secretary has to
retype the
130 pages long document (smile)

Thanks again to everyone who replied.

Regards