Yes, I came across that too and was told by someone at Freedom Scientific that books followed by an asterisk, are still in the making, e.g., Research It. There are several more, but I was given no approximate date as to when they will be available.

Jo Luland
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan & Terrie Robbins" <arobb...@nycap.rr.com>
To: "Jaws-Users-List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 7:03 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Training Files

I've been listening to some various JAWS training files with
the new FS Daisy Player. This is a nice feature. One thing
I'm perplexed about is when I open my training folder there
are 29 topics listed. Some are followed by an asterisk which
according to the FS website indicates the file needs to be
downloaded and/or installed. I installed what was included
on the DVD and have downloaded all updates available.
However, there are still a # training files with the
asterisk following the name. When I click on the file it
tells me to click on updates and download it. When I do this
I'm given the message I have all current downloads. Are
others having the same issue?

thanks
Al