No it is native boot camp drivers installed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Braille display stays blank after suspend to disk

Are you running this natively or in a virtual machine using VMware
Fusion or something. Just curious as that may have a bearing on the problem.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 18/12/2009 19:52, Jeronimo Schöber wrote:
Hello,
I am using jaws 10 on an intel mac running windows xp SP3 . It is equipped with an intel gma3100 graphics adaptor with 965 express chipset. My display is Papenmeier el40s connected via an usb to serial adaptor (ftdi chipset) built into the display itself. When I go into standby the display stays blank after waking the machine from acpi s3. Restarting Jaws fixes this. When I go into suspend to disk i.e complete shutdown with the ram contents written to hiberfil.sys the display stays blank after waking the machine even if I restart jaws. Even more strange some times the start menu gets displayed on the braille display whereas outlook express message list view does not get displayed.
Any clue on how to fix this?
Thanks
Jeronimo