I must be missing something. I installed two more realspeak voices. After
the install I unloaded and restarted jaws 11. I can not detect the new
voices. I suspect that I am missing a step because I installed them twice to
make sure I did not mess up the install. Any suggestions? I am running xp
home with jaws 11

---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional