You can try to run scandisk and check both boxes. It will take some time to run, but might clean up enough for you to put the image on. You can find this by highlighting the drive in explorer or myComputer, right click or application key. Then hit enter on properties... Now control+ tab to tools tab menu, and tab to error check now... hit enter. This will run the next boot, and will take some time so don't worry if it don't boot up right away. make a note on how much space on the drive you have now, because you are going to lose some from the corruption.