What's vipspouses?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of l.sterling0
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 9:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] creating a rule

Hi, I sent this to the list yesterday but did not see it so here it is
again.
Here is another way,useing vista use the applacation key and arrow down to
creat rule.  Follow the steps. first name a folder in your inbox list.
It is easy to set up rules this way.

Owner of vipspouses a list for visually impaired and blind individuals to
discuss frustrations in their lives.
for an invertation To join contact
lsterli...@gmail.com