There are also scripts for jaws itself to announce the time located on the
web site called jaws kuku clock scripts.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com
From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws telling the time

There sure is.  It's a cool little free app called Talking Desktop Clock
that can be set to automatically announce the time in a voice of your
choosing at hourly, half-hourly and/or quarter-hourly intervals.  You can
also choose a chime sound to play along with the voice announcement.  The
documentation and download are avaiable at:

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/Utilities/DesktopClockSetup.html

Gerald