From: "David Ferrin" <d...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 11:05 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Season's Greetings

>From the team I have put together and they are all great people to work
>with
I would also like to extend seasons greetings to all the subscribers on
here. If it weren't for all of you we would just have to take up fishing or
some other such activity to keep us busy. This does keep us off the streets
but we do it because it is something we enjoy and for the foreseeable future
I don't see that changing. This domain has just been paid for until 2015 and
if we hold out that long I'll possibly renew it again. Never the less let's
all hope for a beneficial and productive 2010.
David Ferrin
list owner and web master for this domain.
www.jaws-users.com