That is the same plan I have. I signed up for it last night and love it very much. So much better than blockbuster online. I was wondering if anyone could answer this question. If I were to watch a television series online, how would I get to each episode. I know that it just starts playing from the beginning, but is there any way to stop where you left off? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kliph" <phantom3...@yahoo.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 1:44 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Netflix

Depends on what you want.  I pay 15 bucks a month, but I get unlimited
online playing of movies, unlimited streams to my blu-ray player or xbox360, and unlimited movies mailed to me 2 at a time. There are plans as low as 5 dollars a month, but I think you only get 1 movie at a time, and there is no
online or streaming with that one.