Hi All,

I was given an ipod touch for christmas. I'm having a problem however in that I
don't know how to transfer apps from my itunes library on my laptop to the
touch, but I can download them directly from the store on the touch without a
hitch. I was told that there's a way of selecting and transfering the apps from
itunes, however I can't find it. Could someone please point me in the right
direction, as jaws doesn't seem to show any check boxes.

Aiden