When I tried to compile the Jaws V9 reply to sender script in to v11 I got a
field line error message. I deleted all of the v11 reply to sender script and
copied the v9 script deleting the close window line. Should I have deleted any
other line in this script before I try to compile it? It is a learning
challenge and I welcome the challenge. You are right David that it isn't that
difficult to follow your tutorial but I am obviously doing something wrong?
(smile)