There's also my personal favorite free program called BerBible, which is available from www.berbible.org and contains at present six versions, with more for download from the website. It's perfectly accessible right out of the box and is pretty simple to use. I used it under Vista, and I still use it under 7 and XP. Mark

From: "First CRC Tom Vos" <wellsburg...@juno.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 11:01 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] RE. Bible Software

Cory,
At Optasia Ministry we have a set of Bibles that work well on a desktop
computer as well as a device such as the PAC Mate.
We have 14 Bible versions available .  Each Bible is in html format, so
they run in Internet Explorer.  There are easy links to books, chapters
and verses, and limited search capability.
If you want a Bible to read, in which it is easy to find a specific
passage, this will work very well for you.
We also have all 14 versions in a single collection that will allow you
to easily compare readings in various versions.
These same versions are also available in an html format designed for the
Victor Stream Reader, and in rtf format for use in any screen reader.
You may have any one version, or all of them.
We also have a library of about 500 books that provide a variety of
reading and Bibles study helps.
All of our material is free.
You can see more detail at our website,
optasiaministry.org