When you say, "upload," in this case, is that the same as dropping it into the root of the Dropbox folder. I've read messages where people were saying that you have to put it into the root of the dropbox folder.

Debbie
----- Original Message ----- From: "firoz" <firoj...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 1:06 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question about Dropbox

you can upload folder in drop box

you can share files only

try and zip the folder and then upload

----- Original Message ----- From: "David. chatten-smith" <davechsm...@hotmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 1:46 AM

Hello, i dont think that you can share a folder with in the public floder.
You will need to put the folder in the main directory  of drop box.

dave

David Chatten-smith

Tel: 0700 58 09 132 [ 12p min uk land line ]
E-mail: davechsm...@hotmail.com
Web:
www.blinkfundraising.co.uk
Talking Kapsys GPS  and talking mp3 players for the blind.
wwww.accessibleelectronics.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie G" <buttercup1...@sbcglobal.net>