Good afternoon everyone, and a happy new year too all. I would like to ask the following question. I have about three strange messages from another list which I would like to copy and send along so that they can review them, and hopefully, get some help on. I would like too copy these messages in successive order too the clipboard, review them before sending them. How would I go about accomplishing this? I have jaws 11 installed, along with windows xp home addition, with service pac 3. I know how too paste, I just want too send them along in the right order.