Got it, thanks, I'll give it a whirl.
Rick Justice
----- Original Message -----
From: "Waleed" <waleedmarzo...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] email and window seventh.

Hello,
I uploaded on Send Space Windows Mail folder from my previous Windows Vista
64 bitInstallation. You can copy paste this folder under program files and
run the Windows Mail executable file.I'm not sure if this works with a 32
bit Windows7. This is enough if you don't want to import settings or E-mails
from from Vista.
Here is the link fto download the Windows Mail foldder:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/maquyk
Here is the guide to import all the settings and emails from Vista to
Windows 7:
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html