Hello Siew Ling,

You can turn on the track changes feature in Word 2007.  First of all, use
JAWS key with page down to hear the status line and find out if the track
changes feature is on the status bar.  If it is then JAWS will say "track
changes."  If it isn't then do the following to add "track changes" to the
status bar:

1.  Use F6 to move focus to the status bar.
2.  Press the application key.
3.  Use down arrow through the list of items that you can choose to show on
the status bar or to hide from it.  When you reach the "track changes"
choice listen to find out if it is checked or not.  If it is not checked
then press spacebar.
4.  Press the escape key to return to the main document window.
5.  use JAWS key with page down again and you should hear JAWS say "track
changes."   If not then use F6 to the status bar and then use right arrow
across the bar to see if it is listed on the bar.  If not then go back to
the application key and try checking the choice again.
6.  Once the "track changes" choice is on the status bar then use
CTRL+shift+E to toggle between having track changes turned on or off.  You
want it turned on for JAWS to announce changes.
7.  Use JAWS key with V to bring up the verbosity dialog.
8.  Press the letter T until the "track changes" item is in focus.
9.  Press spacebar repeatedly to switch between the different levels of
information that JAWS speaks.  The choices are combinations of type, author,
date and count.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net