MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 11/01/2010 22:50, susie Q wrote:
I did not even know jaws came in a thumb drive can some one just get
one? sue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth"
<christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Hello all thumb drive version of JAWS

no problem I have it anyway so will just enjoy the challenge. The
desktop has a 80GB hard drive as it's a five or six year old computer.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 11/01/2010 21:47, Mark wrote:
Hi Chris,
It depends on how much disk space is on the computer. Many computers are
running over a hundred giga bytes these days and if this is the case,
JAWS will hardly be noticed. On the other hand if you are running a
twenty or a forty GB system and space is a worry then it might be
something to put more research in to.There is also the element of trying
it just because you enjoy the challenge. Smile.

God bless,
Mark