Good afternoon everyone:

I have some questions to list members that I would like to ask, that currently use adobie latest version, along with acrobat reader. Last evening, I went to the adobie web site, where I thought that the download page for adobie latest version would be loacated, but I wasn't able too find anything in there, or on that website on where to download it. I even went to the jaws users programs page, but all I saw there was something called pdf too text, and no reference too adobie's version or anything related too acrobat reader. If anyone has further suggestions on how I might locate and download this software, please, could you please post them. I'm trying too download a pdf file that's for my bose 28 series media center surround sound stereo system which is as I understand it, is a pdf file. I'll probably need directions from members onthis list, as to how too go about using adobie, as well as the acrobat reader which is needed in order too readthis pdf file.