Do you have a license for JAWS 11? If you are unsure contact Freedom Scientific or your local JAWS distributor, or go to www.fsactivate.com and verify the number of keys you have on your installation. What I think Al didn't mention is that even if you are running JAWS 11 as a 40 minute demo, you can still update JAWS through the check for updates feature. Also, there is no demo version anymore; it's the same package and you can choose whether to run as demo or proceed to activate your license. If using a dongle license, simply inserting your dongle will be enough to activate your license. Although for Windows 7 users they will need to update the drivers for their dongle before JAWS recognizes the dongle.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.
If you need help with your computer, or you just have a computer-related question, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.