I am not sure, usuley I go to the ault E, and arrow down to move and hit enter on the folder I want most times it will be on the last folder I have moved some thing to, so I might have to move up and down the box to find some thing but as for losing it, I don't know good luck sue ----- Original Message ----- From: "Albert Cutolo" <acut...@nyc.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 9:45 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Move to folder option seems too have disappeared.

Good evening everyone:

A little while ago, I wanted to move a message that i had in my inbox, too a folder that I had created called helpful hints. When I pressed the alt f key too go too where it says, move too the folderdialog, that option no longer seems too be there the way that it was in the past. I tried it in an open message first, and then tried it with the message unopened. With no success in either case. Is there a setting that I need too change in ordertoo get the option back? and if so, how doI go about it.