Rick:
You're funny!
Seriously though, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 3:07 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] reading info on wikipedia

Hi Kimsan,
Yes, you can control much of what is spoken on a web page.
While in Internet Explorer, open the Jaws configuration manager.
Go to the, Set Options, menu and select HTML options.
In this multi-page dialogue you will have the following pages:
Text, Graphics, Links, Lists and Tables, Headings and Frames, Misc.
On the links page you will find a checkbox for:
Identify "Same Page" Links
Uncheck it and you should be good to go.
I did not find a garbage option, so I can't help with that one. lol
HTH,
Rick Justice