Wayne,

Try the link below. It contains a lot of information using window media player 11 and Jaws.

http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Windows-Media-Player-11-Guide.html

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Lennie

At 03:07 PM 1/20/2010, you wrote:
I would like to create some playlists on my laptop from songs from my cds. I have tried, but I am running into a problem. It says to "drag items." I have tried to find a shortcut for this and cannot. I am using Jaws 9 and Windows Media 11. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Wayne Scott
"A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones."