e-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 20/01/2010 23:48, tim wrote:
Check the firewall settings on both, because if using the standard
windows firewall it does create exceptions for them. But not for third
party firewalls.
In the tandom list are some quick start guides. A look in there may help
you on the firewall.

At 12:29 PM 1/20/2010, you wrote:
I am using the tandem center.
But like i keep saying when i conick it keep timing out.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of tim
Sent: Wednesday, 20 January 2010 12:41 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws tandem not working right.

So far i have had a sighted person use msn to get
my computer and tandom to get another computer to
let the sighted person make the adjustments
needed by a sighted person. So it can be used very efficient.
you have to use the tandom center not direct. The
direct is paid and center is the free for now.
Just bring up the tandom center on xp allow
access to computer and the vista is get access to a computer.
Type in the code generated by the vista one into xp, and your now
connected.

JAWS Tandem Keystrokes

* INSERT+ALT+T - ends session and can be
issued from controller or target systems.
* Note: You can also use this keystroke to
start JAWS Tandem on a target system.
* INSERT+ALT+TAB - toggles between target
system's desktop and controller system's desktop.
Only available on controller system; cannot be used by target system.
* INSERT+CTRL+SHIFT+V - toggles video on or
off. Video is off by default. When video is on,
it lets sighted users watch JAWS Tandem activity.
Only available on controller system; cannot be used by target system.

Remote Clipboard

Use the CTRL+C keystroke to copy text with
formatting from the target system, and then use
CTRL+V to paste text into a file on the
controller system. This is ideal for support
personnel who want to copy specific text from a log file on the target
system.

Note: Remote Clipboard will not transfer files.

Disconnecting a Session

Press INSERT+ALT+T to terminate a session at any
time from either the controller system or the
target system. Each system regains control of its own desktop.

Tandem Direct Session

A Tandem Direct session is used for enterprise
networks in a business when two JAWS users are
connected to the same network. All functionality
and keystrokes previously mentioned for a Tandem
Center session are applicable for a Tandem Direct session.