Please join my two lists:
1. Blind Mozilla (blind-mozilla-subscr...@yahoogroups.com)
2. Blind Virtual Machines (b-v-m-subscr...@yahoogroups.com)

On 26/01/2010 19:53, Marilyn Walker wrote:
Chris, thanks for the tip on arrowing through those buttons.  The only thing
that results in nothing is history so how can I view the history?
marilyn----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Hallsworth"<christopher...@googlemail.com>
To:<jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 2:17 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MSE first impressions

: 1. Open mSSE.
: 2. Right arrow from the home button. You will see history, settings,
: help, etc. These are really tabs, but JAWS thinks they are buttons.
: 3. Once you focus on the correct button, tab around the screen. For
: example if you right arrow to the settings button you will see a list of
: categories, and options relating to that category.
: Hope this gets you started.
:
: Chris Hallsworth
: e-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com